For this weeks chosen club member we are joined by the enchanting Patrycja Wollnik, the sister to Magda Wollnik also as enchanting. This mild and meek lady is one of our runners who goes about her running in a very patient and quiet manner, but my how she has made a serious indent in her times and notched up many PB’s since joining Arena. Patrycja is also known to like a glass of Prosecco or two and she is always great company to be with. So let us meet Patrycja to find out what makes her go tickety boom.
Name: Patrycja Wollnik
1. When and why did you join Arena:
September 2016 and I joined because I look good in blue.
2. How long have you been running:
Just a little bit over 6 years.
3. Where did you grow up:
In a small but very picturesque town in southern Poland.
4. What’s the first thing you notice about somebody:
The tone of their voice.
5. Apart from running what else do you do with your free time:
Read! Sometimes I read two books at the same time.
6. What’s the one song that gets you up out of your chair:
The Chemical Brothers – “hey boy hey girl”.
7. What’s something that you would happily do again:
There isn’t any one thing really but I do like trying new things.
8. What are the three most used apps on your phone:
Facebook, weather app and WhatsApp.
9. Who is your sporting hero:
10. What would be your perfect evening out:
Picnic with Prosecco on the beach.
11. What’s the best thing about living in Brighton:
The people 🙂
12. What makes you bored:
I’m too busy to be bored.
13. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go:
14. What were you like at school
I hated maths and PE!!
15. Tell us something we don’t know about you:
I used to work as a bouncer in the Funky Fish club.
16. What’s the one thing you are looking forward to in 2017
Running the New York marathon in November.
17. What has been your biggest achievement in your life so far:
Raising my beautiful daughter.
18. What gives you a high:
19. Who was you first celebrity crush:
Young Michael Jackson.
20. What advice would you give to your younger self:
Our biggest thanks to Tam for her Q&A’s this week and we hope that you feel that you have now got to know Tam a little better. Check back next Wednesday for another set of Q&A’s with our chosen club member.