Name: Dani Tarleton
Role on committee: Ladies cross country captain
1. When did you join Arena:
2. How long have you been running:
2005 ( started slowly on a treadmill!!)
3. Where did you grow up:
4. Have you any fears or phobias:
5. If money was no object what one thing would you do:
Make sure everyone in the world has enough to eat, drink and a roof over their head at night.
6. Tell us about something you’ve achieved:
This year a sub 90 half and a sub 40 10k
7 Have you got a bucket list and if so what’s on it:
To climb a mountain, learn to ski, go to Cuba
8. What was the first gig/concert you went:
9. Which came first the chicken or the egg:
Egg of course – esp if chocolate
10. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy:
Have you ever had or do you have a nickname:
My children call me Dino. (So Dino Dani it is here from here on then).
11. Does your name make any interesting anagrams:
Let in a dart, no
12. What music are you listening to right now:
The stone roses by the stone roses
14. When was the last time you laughed hysterically:
Watching an old episode of Friends ( the one where Ross has his teeth whitened)
15. Tell us something we don’t know about you:
I used to be an air hostess – didn’t get much further than Glasgow and back though!
16. What was the last thing you bought:
A yellow parka from ebay today for £3
17. Grab the nearest book or magazine, turn to page 48, and find line 10, what do the first 10 words say:
“and what qualification does that lead to asked Connie seriously?”
18. What one thing do you think about most in the day:
How many hours of peace left until I have to collect the kids? Is it time for wine yet?
19. What did you do for your last birthday:
Drowned my sorrows at a B.Y.O
20. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be:
My thanks to Dani for taking part this week. We will have another of the committee next Wednesday.