This week we are joined by the perfect human metronome who goes by the name of Louise Payne. If you ever need perfect pacing around the track or in a race then look no further than Louise. One of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet so ladies and gentlemen for this week’s Q&A’s lets delve into the world of Mrs Payne.
Name: Louise Payne
1. When and why did you join Arena:
I think I joined in 2009, Jenny Hughes suggested it and I had the ulterior motive of seeing more of Andy (It must have worked as he married me!).
2. How long have you been running:
Around 11 years.
3. Where did you grow up:
4. What was the last thing you ate:
A bakewell tart.
5. Where’s your favourite hangout place:
Sea Lane Café in Goring.
6. What’s your biggest inspiration:
You can achieve anything as long as you believe in yourself.
7. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be:
Goats cheese salad.
8. What 1 thing would you take with you on a deserted island:
Anti wrinkle cream.
9. Who is your sporting hero:
Jessica Ennis Hill.
10. Which are your favourite smells:
Cakes baking, clean washing on the line and babies.
11. Is there anything you hope to achieve in the next 5 years:
To gain an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted inspection in Early Years – boring I know – sorry!
12. What makes you happy:
When others around me are happy and smiling.
13. What’s your all-time favourite film:
14. What is your motto in life:
I always say to my daughters ‘Be nice to people and they will be nice to you.
15. What’s something we don’t know about you:
I faint at the sight of blood so don’t rely on me as a medical marshal. Last faint was watching ‘Call the Midwife’ which has now been banned!
16. What’s the one thing you can’t live without:
17. Describe your childhood days:
Happy, secure, carefree and privileged.
18. Why do you run:
To keep fit, to feel good and to avoid breaking the bathroom scales.
19. First celebrity crush:
Peter Noone from Hermans Hermits.
20. Name 3 (dead or alive) people you would like to have round for dinner:
Mark Cavendish, Nigel Havers and Pam Ferris.
Our biggest thanks to Louise for taking time out for her Q&A’s and we hope that you now have a bit more of an insight in to Louise’s world. Check back next Wednesday for another set of Q&A’s with our chosen club member.