For this weeks chosen club member we are joined by the lovely lady who gave you Oatopia. If you’ve ever been in the presence of Tamar (or better known as Tam) you’ll be drawn in by her wonderful smile and easy laidback manner. An absolute please to hang out with and great company to have along on the Arena team events. So let’s give it up for one of the old skool Arena posse, I give you Tam Coleman.
Name: Tamar Coleman
1. When and why did you join Arena:
A long time ago, pre records it seems but guessing about 23 years ago.
I was sat outside the sportsman pub with a drink one sunny evening and people were running around the track and I knew I had to have some of that and went down to see what was what you know the rest….
2. How long have you been running:
Used to jog with my dad at about 16 years old so thats about 40 years!!!!! Yikes
(not sure I wanted to confront all this information).
3. Where did you grow up:
4. What do the last five words of the last text sent to you say:
Have a bless evening.
5. What do you do for fun:
Walk our gorgeous Siberian Husky Indie.
6. What are your three favourite apps on your phone:
Strava – Sleep app – FB.
7. What would your epitaph say:
8. What is the one must watch thing for you on TV:
Game of Thrones.
9. What was the last book you read:
I Pilgrim by Terry Hayes.
10. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up:
11. What were you like a school:
A bit too successful at avoiding it ;-(
12. What is your one weakness:
13. Who was you first celebrity crush pop star and film star:
David Bowie. Richard Gere.
14. If you could eat lunch with three famous people, who would you choose:
Marilyn Munroe, Princess Di and Anne Frank.
15. Tell us something we don’t know about you:
I used to race Speed needle windsurfers at Weymouth speed week got to about 32knots.
16. Who is your sporting hero:
17. Apart from running what else do you do with your time:
Oatopia (our flapjack business is trying to take over).
18. What type of music do you like most:
19. What do you consider to be your best ever race:
European triathlon Champs in Athlone Ireland. Fought to maintain second the entire race and succeeded.
20. What’s the most amazing thing you have ever done:
Simple had two gorgeous daughters.
Our biggest thanks to Tam for her Q&A’s this week and we hope that you feel that you have now got to know Tam a little better. Check back next Wednesday for another set of Q&A’s with our chosen club member.